We are recruiting: Ecosystem Facilitator & Ecosystem Lead with AM knowledge / experience
FAME (Finnish Additive Manufacturing Ecosystem) is a company-led ecosystem that drives the growth 3D printing in industry. FAME is managed by DIMECC, and we are looking for two talents to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity for a professional interested in facilitating research, innovation and new business development activities, who understands the challenges of companies, and who is enthusiastic about guiding our customers towards ambitious goals. We offer a vantage point for industry and its development, especially in terms of product development and innovation solutions. All the industry’s top companies and research institutes are involved in our operations.
In the role of ecosystem facilitator & ecosystem lead, you promote the growth strategy of 3D printing. Ecosystem facilitator role is perfect opportunity also for younger professionals to take the next step at their career. The activities of the ecosystem include, among other things, the launch of joint 3D printing research programs, facilities and equipment for joint development, training, and the expansion of companies and the 3D printing market. The language used is mainly English.
You communicate with the companies weekly. The role consists of and can be modified according to your interests and areas of expertise to include, for example:
- 3D printing expertise
- project management
- project and work group facilitation
- event facilitation
- conducting meetings, workshops, and discussions
- key customer responsibility
- developing the operation of your own 3D printing expertise area
- Fluent English language skills
- Self-direction and good interaction skills
- Capability to learn new things in rapid phase
- Interest in technology
• Positive approach to solving challenges
- Experience in getting things done
- Knowledge of 3D printing at the theoretical and/or practical level
- Ability to visualize common goals
• We consider an advantage:
- Domestic and international networks
- Knowledge of different financial instruments (Finland/ international)
- Sales skills
- Knowledge of B2B sales
- Technical-economic competence
• Project Management skills
DIMECC Ltd. provides customers with facilitation, program management and other co-creation services and helps them build consortia to achieve common goals. With 66 shareholders from industry and academia, DIMECC has a wide network of contacts, bridging the gap between companies, research & education and funding organizations.
DIMECC has more than 300 customers, out of which more than every second are SMEs.
Currently DIMECC operates five industry-led ecosystems: FAME (additive manufacturing), SW4E (software engineering ecosystem), FAMN (twin transition for manufacturing and ICT companies), VAMOS (autonomous mobility in smart spaces), and One Sea (autonomous shipping). DIMECC is active in EU projects. DIMECC currently employs 25 experts in Tampere and Helsinki.
We would like to receive applications by September, 1st 2023, directed to Senior Ecosystem Lead Rauno Hatakka (rauno.hatakka(at)dimecc.com). We start interviews already during the application period, so don’t hesitate!