Are you interested in becoming FAME Ecosystem Lead!
DIMECC is the leading co-creation platform for the industry’s digital transformation. The shareholders of DIMECC include major Finnish global technology companies from manufacturing, ICT, maritime and metal processing sectors.
DIMECC is now looking for an experienced professional to lead Finnish Additive Manufacturing Ecosystem FAME.
This is a unique opportunity for a professional R&D facilitator, who understands companies’ challenges and loves driving 3D printing transformation and multi-stakeholder groups towards ambitious goals.
The Ecosystem Lead is expected to have a proven track record of leading agendas and roadmaps into executions and implementations. Ambitious goals and “scoring the goal” as well as hands-on approach in driving the goals are important.
In the position of Ecosystem Lead, you will take a leading role in transferring 3D printing growth strategy into execution in manufacturing & logistics focus areas. You facilitate the program participants to create, develop, and launch joint 3D printing facilities, co-creative learning & benchmarking, and change of component design and manufacturing to be based on 3D printing opportunities, which includes not only elements for technological, but also business and cultural behaviour change. You lead industry and researchers towards pragmatic 3D printing show cases and joint business growth efforts.
As Ecosystem Lead your role includes:
- Enlarging the FAME ecosystem
- Facilitating information sharing between the ecosystem members and key stakeholders
- Communication towards external stakeholders and relevant industrial platforms and partners
- Identifying and driving collaboration activities between the parties
- Preparing and planning R&I programs (activities, schedules, progress monitoring, reporting & documentation, engaging of program partners and key stakeholders)
- Developing ecosystem and R&I program management practices
- Driving co-creation activities within the key focus areas, such as setting-up new show case projects and facilitating collaboration activities between the parties
We would expect you to have:
- Experience of leading transformation programs to implementations
- Result orientation, strong analytical mindset and strategic thinking
- Entrepreneurial attitude, passion for initiatives and sales spirit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Finnish and English)
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics, organizational skills
- Experience and genuine interest in Additive Manufacturing
DIMECC has offices in Tampere, Helsinki and Turku at your disposal.
Applications for the position should be sent before April 30th, 2021 to CEO Dr. Harri Kulmala, harri.kulmala (at) dimecc.com. We interview applicants even before that and hire as soon as we find a perfect match!
Contacts and further information:
Dr. Harri Kulmala
Mr. Johannes Karjalainen
FAME, Ecosystem Lead